Ad

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Valentine's Day Gift Guide - For Her



Of course you can get her red roses but they are ridiculously overpriced around Valentine's Day and they're not particularly original. Why not get a pretty seasonal bouquet in colours that she likes? I love this one from from next flowers. M&S do some lovely ones too.



Perfume is always a good choice and you just can't go wrong with Jo Malone, there's one for everyone! This one is my favourite.



This classic, black shoulder bag with a long strap is definitely a wardrobe essential. It will work day or evening and with smart or casual outfits. Plus it's a great price for a well made designer bag. Also available in nude.



You can't beat a gift that comes in a little blue box and these earrings are a classic that will last a lifetime.



If your gal is a makeup addict you can't get much better than a limited edition Nars palette, this one contains their best selling blusher and bronzer as well as a lovely highlighter.



I love a cute animal card and sea otters are my absolute favourite, they're just so darn cute!



Bubbles are a must on Valentine's Day so why not try out a pink version?



These are a real delicious threat that no one can really justify buying for themselves, and they come in a really pretty box which you can use for keepsakes and jewellery afterwards.



As with the Nars palette this is a lovely limited edition eyeshadow palette that would make any beauty addict drool! It's a 9 pan palette with a combination of matt and shimmery shades. 







SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt29 January 2014 at 09:33

    Great suggestions, I'd be happy with anything from Jo Malone - it's such a gorgeous brand :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gift guide is my heaven! The peony and blush suede is a favourite of mine, as well as Chambonell truffles... perfect. Lovely post Xx


    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it bad to say that I kind of want everything on here for valentines day? hehe a girl can dream ;)

    xxCarrie
    www.alittledose.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty spring flowers, and I've always wanted to try the champagne truffles, yum yum! xx

    Mary

    P.S check out my nail art/polish giveaway on my blog!

    http://www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/new-years-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. The NARS palette is just gorgeous~ I think valentines day is so exciting every year - my boyfriend probably isnt a guy who knows what to get me usually because i'm usually quite picky with my things. I really want to add the Peony and blush suede cologne from jo malone~ love their fragances :)

    Thank you for sharing~ have a lovely day! <3

    Ying ♥ || *- YingcBeauty-*
    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, I have my eye on it too! Have you tried making each other lists? xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should they're delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely not!! I want all of it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig