Ad

Thursday 23 January 2014

REVIEW: Nivea Raspberry Rose Lip Butter



The Nivea Raspberry Rose Lip Butter seems to be one of those products that has had a lot of hype in the beauty blogging world. People love this stuff. I understand why, it smells divine, like a delicious raspberry yoghurt, but for me it didn't quite live up to expectations.




Much as I love the scent, I found the actual consistancy to be disappointing. It's very thick, which isn't terrible in itself but I find the product leaves lips with a very pale pink cast. Which on my complexion just looks ridiculous! If you have very fair lips/complexion this might work for you but on anyone else it is definitely an unflattering tinted balm.


That said, it hasn't gone to waste, it does moisturise lips fairly well and I like the scent so I've just been applying it sparingly before bedtime! I'll use it up, but I definitely won't be buying it again!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I’m sorry the lipbalm didn’t impress you too much. I love using burts bees lipbalm, it works so well! :-) x

    Helen @
    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried the Paw Paw ointment! Where can I get hold of it?

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig