Ad

Saturday 25 January 2014

REVIEW: Milk Bath Remedy Candles


I love burning candles in the winter months, I find they make a house feel more like a home and add a cozy ambience to any room. Lately I've been loving these two Milk Bath Remedy Candles which I picked up from TK Maxx.




The first one, Coconut Milk has a lovely delicate fragrance to it, like a slightly sweetened but not at all sickly coconut scent that manages to be exotic but still quite fresh. 


The other, Sugared Hibiscus, is much sweeter and more floral, again without being at all sickly. I find this one to be a particularly relaxing scent so I love to burn it while having a bath.


Both give out enough scent to fill a room and leave it smelling lovely for a few hours after they've been snuffed out, and they come in cute vintage style jars which I'll definitely be keeping to store makeup brushes in! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig