Ad

Tuesday 28 January 2014

REVIEW: Lee Stafford Shine Head Spray Shine



I've mentioned my love of Lee Stafford hair products before, results wise, they're one of the best on the high street for styling products. Last week I spoke about their 'My Big Fat Root Boost', a supercharged volumising product which you can find out more about here.


Today I thought I'd give a shout out to their Shine Head Spray Shine, a product that I've been using since I was about 13! During the course of the last 11 years I've tried other shine spays, including ones from higher end brands and have always ended up coming back to this. Nothing has quite lived up to it!


Having naturally curly hair means it's default setting is to look a bit lacklustre and dull, so this is equally great when I'm going au natural or if I've straightened/waved my hair. By the time I've blow dried and straightened/waved my hair I find the mid lengths to ends can look a bit dry and straw like. I could add a bit of serum or styling oil at this point but every time I've done that in the past it has led to really weighing my hair down and caused any curls I've added in to drop at lightening speed. This spray is great for adding shine back into the hair but keeping all the volume in too. All you have to do is spray it on from about half an arms length away. Simple. Just make sure you only use in on the bottom half of your hair, no one wants shiny roots! 


One thing I have to mention about this product is the scent, it's got that distinct 'Lee Stafford product scent' which I can never quite put my finger on, sugary candy floss maybe? It's definitely a hate it or love it scent. I used to love it when I was younger but now I think I've grown out of it, it's a bit too sweet for my liking. That said I love the results the product gives so it definitely wouldn't stop me from using it! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig