Ad

Friday 24 January 2014

REVIEW: E.L.F HD Blush in Diva



E.L.F or EyesLipsFace, is a brand that isn't particularly well known in the UK, although it's widely available in America you can only really get hold of it online over here. While on holiday over there in the summer I picked up their HD Blush in Diva, a products I'd read lots of reviews of on beauty blogs.




All the reviews I read raved about the pigmentation of this stuff, and they weren't lying, it definitely packs a punch. You need the tiniest amount, about half the size of a rice grain is enough for both cheeks and then some. 


The shade I got, Diva, is a lovely warm toned, pinky peach that brings a bit of life and colour back into the face. I just dispense it onto the back of my hand, spread it out a bit then dab on with either my fingers or a stippling brush. It has amazing lasting power too, I find it lasts all day without the need for touch ups.


Have you tried any E.L.F products before? What did you think of them?


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. i have tried a few elf products before and wasn't overly impressed but the HD blush looks really interesting. i haven't tried it before but i would like to in case i like it more than the other things.

    http://littlehenrylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's definitely worth a try! I've heard that E.L.F products can be quite hit and miss, there are some others that I'm intrigued by!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig