Ad

Monday 20 January 2014

REVIEW: Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief



Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief is a light moisturiser with a gel texture. It sinks straight into the skin as soon as it’s applied and I think it would be perfect for combination/oily but dehydrated skins.




At the moment I feel it’s not quite moisturizing enough for me because my skin is really dry due to the cold weather. As soon as I put it on, my skin just drinks it up and feels dry again. That said I do think it would be perfect for me come summer when my skin tends to loose all it’s sensitive tendencies and is prone to looking a bit shiny. It leaves skin with a matte to natural finish and works amazingly well under makeup, no overly shiny residue at all.


So I think I’ll be stashing this moisturizer away for now to use in the summer when I’ll get the most out of it!


Have you tried this moisturizer? What do you think of it?



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I have this moisturiser :) I had combination oily skin so this one is perfect for me at night time. I avoid using it during the day though because i find that it can be a bit too rich for me and my make-up doesnt last as long when i use it :) Awws, its such a shame that its not moisturising enough for you right now, but yess summer will definitley be good to use this because it's a gel formulation ^^

    Have a lovely day <3

    Ying ♥ || *- YingcBeauty-*
    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use and have used this moisturizer for a couple years. Yes, it works best in the summer. For me, it does wonders on sunburn! Like magic, makes you feel better and prevents peeling!! Moisture surge has also helped me with my obnoxiously extra dry skin from my cancer meds. In winter, it dries quickly, and that can at times feel drying, but stick with it. It works all over your body, not just as a facial moisturizer. I use it on my shoulders, arms, back, nose, cheeks, knees, elbows, and even my feet. One of my favorite products by clinique.
    Lisalee
    www.ithoughtihadtheflu.blogspot.com
    www.dovegasright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear it works well for you, I guess everyone's skin is different. Can't wait for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'll have to try it out that way, glad it works so well for you. Hope you're better now!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig