Ad

Tuesday 21 January 2014

REVIEW: Boots Extracts Cocoa Butter Body Butter



A few days ago I was talking about how much I love the Boots Extracts Cocoa Butter Sugar Scrub, when I bought it in the sales it came in a set along with a Shower Gel and Body Butter. The Body Butter is seriously amazing too! I’ve been completely blown away by this range as it’s seriously good quality for it’s relatively low cost.


Like the scrub, the body butter has a very delicate scent, which to me smells more like vanilla than cocoa butter. It’s pretty subtle which is definitely a plus for me as I always wear perfume and sometimes, fragranced body products can clash with them!




But, the main reason why I love it is it’s texture. It appears to be really thick and rich in the tub and when you scoop some out but the moment you work it into your skin, it completely disappears! It somehow manages to be super rich and nourishing, and be really light and quickly absorbed at the same time. Something I can say I’ve never found to this extent in a body butter before, high end or high street.


I’ve been using this duo along with the shower gel non stop since I got them and my skin feels softer than it has felt in years. I would definitely recommend anything from this range to anyone. I think it would be amazing if they extended the range to include some facial skincare products in the future, if they do, I’ll be first in line to snap them up!



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I’ve tried this and love it too. Extracts are one of my favourite beauty/ bath brands ever. My favourites include the brazil nut, mango then cranberry :-) xx

    Helen @
    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried the brazil nut or cranberry yet, although I have bought the cranberry! I will have to look out for the brazil nut!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig