Ad

Saturday 4 January 2014

Nail Rehab



If you're a regular reader of this blog, you'll know I'm very much a nail varnish addict. I repaint my nails once or twice a week and have built up quite the collection over the years. So, it's definitely fair to say that my nails need a break! Seeing as it's the start of a new year, I though what better time to give my nails a bit of a rest, fresh start and all.


My aim is to get through the whole of January polish free, fingers and toes that is. I've removed my nail varnish, trimmed my nails back, filed them and buffed them to within an inch of their life. I'll also be regularly slathering on Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream to keep hands soft and nails strong, and The Body Shop Shea Lip Butter will be used in place of a cuticle balm  (my usual one is packed away in a box somewhere) to keep them soft, pushed back and to ensure healthy nail growth. 


I'll also be keeping my Avon Nail Experts Gel Strength Base Coat to hand to give nails a healthy shine and a bit of strength. Think I'll make it through January?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig