Ad

Thursday 2 January 2014

December Favourites



As most of my beauty goodies are still packed away in boxes, I ended up keeping things pretty simple in december. 


The rainy, windy weather has really been playing havoc on my hair and Kerastase Nutritive Oleo-Relax Slim is about the only thing that's been able to keep it in check. A pea sized amount worked into lengths and ends smoothes out frizz and tames excess volume.


Seeing as I ran out of my usual eyebrow pencil and broke my spoolie in quick succession, I decided to pick up this Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown as it has a convenient little brush on the lid. I love a good multifunctional product! 


I know I said I've been keeping things pretty low key lately but what would Christmas and New Year's Eve have been without a little glitter? My weapon of choice was Essie Beyond Cosy, a super sparkly silver and gold glitter hybrid that just screams Christmas. Not sure I'll be able to wait till next december to wear this again!


My skin always takes a turn for the worse during the winter months, especially around my eyes, where skin starts to feel sore and parched. The Botanics 100% Organic Facial Oil has been doing wonders to keep it at bay, and it boasts some pretty impressive ingredients, enough to rival some of it's much more expensive alternatives. Expect a rave coming soon!


I've been using the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Astringent Lotion Micro-Exfoliant twice a day for a good few weeks now and so far I'm pretty pleased with the results. It's a toner containing chemical exfoliants which you simple swipe on with a cotton pad. Much gentler on the skin than scrubbing away at the skin with a harsh grainy product but delivers the same smooth results.


The Fragrance I've been wearing pretty much exclusively throughout december is Avon Far Away Exotic, it's a warm but fruity fragrance that's very easy to wear. I can definitely see it becoming a long term favourite that I'll be reaching for all year.


What products have you enjoyed using in December?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig