Ad

Friday 10 January 2014

Boots Sale Haul!



No wallets were harmed during this haul, I got it all on boots points, I love getting a good bargain! So remember a few days ago I mentioned my favourite beauty and fashion sale picks? Well as you can see some of them made it into my basket! 


I went a bit crazy with the Boots Extracts range, but seeing as I'd wanted to try them for a while, they were on half price and I had some points stashed up, I thought, why not? I got the full size Cocoa Butter Collection which contains a full size shower gel, body scrub and body butter for only a fiver. As well as the 4 Pack Body Butter Collection which contains mini versions of their cranberry, coconut, mango and cocoa butter body butters for £4, making them just a pound each. I also got the matching set of 4 mini shower gels in the same scents which seem to have sold out online now but if you're lucky you might be able to snap them up from your local boots. 


Last but by no means least I picked up the Sanctuary Triple Moisture Bliss Set which contains 3 of their best selling body butters in 100ml tubs. I had my eyes on this set last last christmas but it sold out before I could get my hands on it so I'm really glad I managed to get hold of it this year!


I think it's safe to say I now have enough body butter to last a lifetime, or until next years sales at least! What have you been buying in the sales?


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt10 January 2014 at 09:54

    I love haul posts, and what great body products you got - lovely mix of scents :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Can't wait to try them all out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul!


    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it looks like you got an amazing deal. We're a shaving company called Dorco and we promise we won't harm your wallet either! Our razors cost up to 70% less than leading brands. Read what others think about our top quality blades and systems at DorcoUSA.com, and while you're there you can see our prices for yourself. Thanks for sharing your haul with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOMG, why didn't I see this line from Boots when I was in Bangkok!? We're only now having some of Boots collections in Singapore, we've never had boots products selling here until a month ago! The range sold here is still very tiny and we don't have these but I'd definitely get all those too! I love fruity and strong fresh, floral, sweet scents! I too didn't buy much, I actually didn't buy any make up but a new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought the shower gels by extracts in the sale too. You picked up some awesome stuff! :-) xx

    Helen @
    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I can't wait to try them all out!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig