Ad

Saturday 30 November 2013

November Favourites



This month I've been continuing to love most of the products I featured in last month's favourites post, obviously I didn't want to repeat myself so here are a few other things I've been loving!


I've been absolutely loving my Caudalie Grape Water (full review), as the weather gets colder, my skin gets dryer and this has been a great life saver. It's great if you need a boost of moisture over the top of makeup.


My absolute worst spot for winter dry skin is around my eyes, they start to feel sensative and uncomfortable and the Clarins Special Eye Contour Balm is the only eye cream that seems to nip it in the bud. I usually just use this as night but when my eyes are extra dry I use it in the day as well. 


A rushed morning where makeup was done in the car and mascara was forgotten lead to the purchase of Miss Sporty Fabulous Lash Xtra Black Lash Building Mascara, and I'm so glad because I love it. It's not the quickest to use but it's really buildable and gives great separation. Plus it's cheap as chips. (full review)


Avon Advance Techniques Nourishing Argan Oil Leave in Treatment has been used non stop since I bought it. It tames frizz and moisturises hair in one step. I use it pre blow dry or just on the ends as a touch up. (full review)


I've been continuing to love both my Avon 8 in 1 eye palette and MUA Undressed Palette this month, often being a bit bolder with a bronze or chocolate smokey eye. My Natural Collection Lipstick in Rose Bud has been a perfect partner to that, it pulls the whole look together really nicely without making it look over done. Definitely a 'my lips but better' type shade.


Last up is Avon Rare Gold Eau De Parfum, I bought this a few winters ago and everytime the weather gets colder I seem to pull it out and fall in love with it all over again. It's a very warm, rich grown up scent that smells much more expensive than it is! Keep your eyes peeled for a full review coming soon! 


What have you been loving this month?



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I always use Moroccan oil in my hair, especially in the winter! Such a complete lifesafer!

    XO,

    http://www.sororitygirlintherealworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I'd be a frizzy mess without it!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig