Ad

Thursday 31 October 2013

October Favourites



I hate to start a favourites post with a cliche, but I really can't believe october is over already! Christmas will be here before we know it and I am in no way prepared! But then, that's what november is for! Anyway, on with the favourites!


The first thing I've been loving and using no end of this month is the Palmers Coco Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil (Full review here). When the weather turns colder, my skin really starts to suffer, so I've been slathering this on post bath/shower to keep skin soft and hydrated. 


Next is Yardley London Peony Body Spray, if you're thinking, Isn't Yardley for grannies? I'll forgive you, because I thought the same. Then I spotted this and because I love the scent of peonies, I thought I'd give it a try. I'm so glad I did because I love it. I believe they make an Eau De Toilette as well which I'm planning on tracking down.




My Avon 8 in 1 Eye Palette in In the Nudes has been used non stop this month, I did a full review with swatches earlier on in the month which you can see here. It contains a selection of matte and shimmery neutral shades housed in a compact the same size as my iPhone, perfect for traveling. The formula is really good too, very pigmented and buttery soft!


Next is the Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder which I've been using constantly since my beloved (and discontinued) Chanel bronzer breathed it's last. It's the perfect shade, brown enough to add definition and ever so slightly orangey, just enough to warm up your face without leaving you looking like an Oompa Lumpa.


I've been being rather brave recently and rocking a dark berry lip, see it in action here. My lipstick of choice has been Avon Mega Impact Lipstick in Divine Wine, which suits my skin tone really well, looking autumnal rather that gothic. It has a smooth formula which lasts really well on the lips.


Last but not least I've been piling on The Body Shop Mango Lip Butter during the evenings and at night, the extremely nourishing formula helps to counteract the dryness which often goes hand in hand with wearing dark, long lasting lip colours. 


What products have you been loving this month?



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt31 October 2013 at 09:41

    Lovely favourites, I can't stop raving about the Bourjois bronzing powder - it's super value for money! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Me too, I've been wearing it everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you favourites :) following your blog , hopefully you do the same :)
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig