Ad

Friday 11 October 2013

My Top 10 Under £10



A lot of Beauty Bloggers have recently be revealing their top 10 under £10 ($15), so I thought, why not jump on the bandwagon? When I first decided to do it I thought I'd really struggle to come up with 10, but when I started jotting things down I realised it was going to be quite the opposite! It's been pretty tough trying to narrow it down from my original 20+ products, but here's what made the cut!


Coconut oil, standard, if I had a penny for every time I went on about this stuff! It's a brilliant hair treatment, moisturiser, makeup remover and cleanser, plus it's cheap as chips! (find out all the ways to use it here)


Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk is a recent discovery but a definite favourite. The 100ml size is under a tenner and they also do a 200ml and 400ml size. It's super gentle, removes every last scrap of makeup and grime and leaves skin feeling really clean and baby soft. I'd recomend this to anyone but especially those with sensitive skins, (full review here).


Schwartzkopf Got2be Oil-licious Argan Oil Styling Oil is a pretty strong contender against it's much more expensive alternatives. A rich oily serum which glides into the hair easily leaving it soft and shiny while giving it a boost of moisture. Just don't forget a little goes a long way! (full review here)


When it came to compiling this list, the Sleek Face Contour Kit  in light was the first product that came to mind. A bronzer/contour, a highlighter and a peachy pink blusher all housed in a single slim no frills compact with a full size mirror. The shades are flattering on everyone and it's brilliant for travelling, everyone I know who's tried this loves it. (full review here)


Soap & Glory's Flake Away body scrub is not only my favourite body scrub under a tenner, but my favourite hands down. Its packed full of different sized particles which leave your skin feeling super smooth, the butters and oils leave it feeling really soft and for an added bonus it smells like Miss Dior! 


Like pretty much everyone with a beauty blog these days, I love the Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butters, they are most definitely worth the hype! Soft, creamy formulas, buildable colour and an amazing shade range, there's at least one for everyone. Did I mention they're currently on buy one get one half price at Boots? 


Essie are by far the best nail varnish brand in my opinion, their formulas are really long lasting, the brushes are wide and flat making application fool proof and they have every colour you could ever want.   


Real Techniques do an amazing range of brushes, you might as well just forget about more expensive makeup brushes because these do everything you need. Most of then are under 10.00 and some come in sets that are brilliant value. My favourites are the Buffing Brush and Pointed Foundation Brush, both from the core collection kit.  


I have an extensive collection of Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliners (review here), they're a brilliant budget buy. The gel formula means they'll never drag on your eyelids, they just glide along smoothly and once they set they just don't budge. 


Lastly it's the Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara, another recent discovery, this completely blew my previous favourite Dior Diorshow Blackout out of the water. The wide, closely packed bristle brush gives volume, separation and length in a few quick sweeps, saving time and money. 


I hope you liked my picks, what are your favourites under a tenner?





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt11 October 2013 at 10:36

    Nice picks, I do like Soap & Glory - they have fantastic products. I really hope they expand their make up range since it's good but not enough choice at the moment :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've yet to try any of their makeup, any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig