Ad

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Avon True Colour 8-in-1 Eye Palette - In The Nudes



Avon have just brought out a new eyeshadow palette and it's a good one! It's the True Colour 8-in-1 Eye Palette, which I bought in 'In The Nudes'. It's a super compact palette, I checked, It's exactly the same size as my iPhone, so great for travelling and quick on the go makeup changes. 




The formula is soft and blendable, and the pigmentation packs a punch. What more could you want for an eyeshadow? The colour range is pretty good too, 1 matte and 7 shimmers. Although I would have liked to see a couple more matte shades in there I'd still quite happily wear all the shades, so no complaints from me! 




As you can see here in the swatches the colours apply nice and smoothly and the finishes are really pretty. They are swatched in the same order that they appear in the palette. 


If you have your eyes on the Urban Decay Naked Palettes or the new Bobbi Brown Chocolates Palette this is a great budget alternative! You can get it online here, or from your local Avon representative. It's £12.00 but currently half price so just £6.00!














SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt9 October 2013 at 10:09

    It's a great mix of shades and I'm positively surprised about the pigmentation since at least for me some of the Avon shades look very pretty, but don't turn out quite as well on. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had that problem before too but they've recently revamped a lot of their makeup so I'm thinking they must have improved on their formulas too. This ones definitely worth a try! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds lovely! and the shades are so pretty and wearable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really are, I've been wearing them non stop xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mademoiselle Lala9 October 2013 at 18:58

    These shades are so pretty, I'd love to give this palette a try!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should, i really love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig